Alright lovers, singles and all those in between. Time to tighten up your Valentine’s day dining plan. Whether your celebrating with a partner, friends or yourself, I am giving you a few dining options on each end of the scale to guide you through V-Day with grace and execution.
- Abacus is pulling out all the stops and hosting a decadent dinner on Valentine’s Day. Diners will bask in romantic ambiance while enjoying four courses of delectable and creative cuisine for $125 each (plus tax and gratuity).
- Bistro 31 will offer a menu with Chilled Atlantic Oysters ($18), Foie Gras “Au Torchon” ($26), Pan Roasted Sweet Red Shrimp ($26), Potato-Leek Soup ($16), Lobster Risotto ($42) and a Surf and Turf ($58). Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (215) 420-3900.
- The special Valentine’s Day menu at Toulouse includes Massachusetts Sweet Petit Oysters ($8/$16), a salad with smoked salmon, crispy avocado, arugula, goat cheese, grapefruit, blood oranges and olives ($14), sautéed Nova Scotia Halibut ($36), beef wellington ($38) and a Spicy Valrhona dark chocolate Fondue ($12). Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling (214) 520-8999.
- Treat your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day with a luxurious, one-of-a-kind weekend stay at the Westin Dallas Downtown. For two weekends in February, the hotel is offering an extravagant “Delight and Indulge” package, which includes a two-night stay in the two-level Presidential Suite, limousine service, an in-suite couples massage and much more to sweep the love of your life off their feet. The $20,000 package includes:
- Presidential Suite
- Limo pick-up and drop-off from your home in DFW area, if applicable
- Welcome bottle of Dom Perignon and locally crafted chocolate truffles
- Guided trip to the local Farmer’s Market to select preferred key ingredients for a Chef-prepared multi-course meal, in the suite. Meal paired with beverages from a local brewery or winery
- Concierge services
- Transportation to local shopping area and a $1,000 gift card
- In-suite couples massage (reservations required)
- Breakfast in bed with a specially-crafted Mimosa Bar
- Guided run with the “Run Concierge” to catch a prime sunrise photo opportunity (or a drive available)
- Special delights and surprises throughout the weekend, including a fresh floral selection, local artist designed picture frame, and car wash by team prior to departure (if applicable)
Mudhen Meat and Greens, the popular and healthful eatery at the Dallas Farmer’s Market celebrates Valentine’s Day with a four-course Vegan Dinner with pairings from Blanco, Texas’ Real Ale Brewing (wine pairings also available). For reservations at 7:00pm, 7:30pm or 8:00pm email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469.506.3992. Cost is $55 per person.
- How about a nice pizza and some champagne? Specifically, a heart-shaped pepperoni pizza from your friends at Greenville Avenue Pizza Company, paired with a couple of personal-size bottles of bubbly, and all for just $25.
- Order in with UberEATS. That’s right, get your absolute favorite meal delivered to your door for Valentine’s Day! No reservations, no lines and no hassle. Just you and your delicious grub on a spectacular evening. Want $10 off your first order too? Sure! Use EATSTYLEDALLAS as the promo code for $10 off your first UberEATS order. Sounds like my kinda night!