Food lovers rejoice! Culinary and home entertaining retail giant Williams Sonoma is bringing something very special to Dallas.
Williams Sonoma will be opening a new store with a contemporary look for the brand. The store will offer Williams Sonoma kitchen and food products, including a curated assortment of food from local businesses, and Williams Sonoma Home furnishings. The new dual concept store will offer complimentary in-store design services to cater to all customer needs in helping them create their own personal design styles. This is one of the first new concept stores in the country and of course I am so excited that they are opening one in Dallas!
Here are just a couple of samples of the local goods Williams Sonoma is bringing into the store:
- 44 Farms: Based in West Texas, 44 Farms makes enticing beef jerky with the added transparency of knowing all of its local farmers.
- Cat Spring Yapon: Locally sourced tea made from dried shubs featuring excellent flavors.
- Srsly Chocolate: Based in Austin, Texas, Srsly Chocolate makes a delicious assortment of Fair Trade chocolates.
- Yims Foods: Great tasting local products, featuring pickled veggies, apple butter and multiple types of jams.
- Stroope Honey Farms: Extremely exclusive 100% locally sourced honey from Texas.
- Salsa Maya: Excellent flavors, locally sourced to create sauces and salsas with spicy southern flavors.
- Gypsy Grove Foods: Locally sourced ingredients that come together to create an artisanal chimichurri sauce.
- Humble House: Specialty local pepper products.
- Leaning R:Locally soruced and crafted salsas featuring bold flavors like guajilloes and red jalapenos.
- Texas Toffee Queen: Delicious chocolate covered toffees created from local products and made in Texas.
- The Jelly Queens: As novices of the jelly making business, The Jelly Queens create excellent jellies with bold and rich flavors.
- Pogue Mahone: Stemming from their award winning pickles, Pogue Mahone makes tangy dill pickle infused sauces, spreads and drink mixes.
- Cuvee Coffee: Austin based, Cuvee Coffee brings an excellent product from sourcing beans to creating final products.
- Dude, Sweet Chocolate: Chocolatier based in Austin creating excellent and bold flavors in chocolate.
- Pretty Thai: Locally crafted products focused on exotic Thai tastes and flavors.
- Real Stuff (Yellowbird): Great local hot sauces with creative artwork and packaging.
- Hernan: Great local sauces that feature classic Mexican flavors.
- Liber & Co.: Local shrub and syrup products with sweet and bold flavors.
- Confituras: Locally sourced award winning foods that are exclusive to each season, bringing timely and flavors together to create an excellent product.
In celebration of the opening, the store will be hosting a Trick Dog Pop Up and Mezcal tasting bar on Friday, May 12, at 7:00pm. A weekend of events will follow including, a Junior Chef’s class, Williams Sonoma Local and a Mother’s Day tea event with Fortum & Mason.
Here at the details:
Friday, 5/12: 7:00pm: Grand opening with Trick Dog Pop Up & Mezcal Tasting Bar
Saturday 5/13: 10:00am: Jr. Chef – Baking for Mom
12:00pm: Williams Sonoma Local
Sunday 5/14: 10:00am: Fortnum & Mason Mother’s Day Tea ($30 per person)